A MESSAGE FROM BIG DADDY THUG
Welcome back, Thugketeers.
Big Daddy here, welcoming you back to the only literary magazine that you probably have to hide from your mom.
Been a busy time here at Casa de Thug, what with the launch of my novel THE HARD BOUNCE and such…
Actually, that's about it.
Feels like I should have more to say…
WELL, I don't. It's 3:30am, I'm about to eat some four-day-old roast beef stuffed into a stale everything bagel, and I'm trying to get this thing together for your beady little eyes to feast on.
Why, you ask? Why Big Daddy, do you risk both sanity and sleep for us, the faithful Thugketeers?
Because we love, THAT'S why. (Ed. note—love is that thing that makes you pee blood and have sleep-deprived hallucinations about spider-bagels with my third-grade teacher's face, right?)
LOVE, I SEZ!!!!
IN THIS ISSUE OF THUGLIT
- Ain't no party like a bankrupt party, cuz bankrupt parties don't…well, they do have to stop. There's no money left.
- No school like the really, really, old school.
- Don't gamble with this girl.
- Brass knuckles and brass balls. I wouldn't like either one to the face.
- Whores and politicians. One's at least honest, and it ain't the one that rhymes with moliticians.
- Old maaaan take a look at my life, killed a lot like youuuu. (apologies to Neil Young…)
- That fur isn't the only thing getting sold.
- A Harley and an open road can only get you so far.
See you in 60, fuckos!!!
Todd Robinson (Big Daddy Thug)
THUGLIT ISSUE 4 (print)
THUGLIT ISSUE 4 (Kindle)