A MESSAGE FROM BIG DADDY THUG
Hey there, Thugleteers!
Hope you've been keeping your blades sharp, your ammo dry, and your hearts pure. As the days grow longer and the mercury rises, shit gets weirder and weirder.
For example: a couple weeks ago, not terribly far from the Thuglit Offices, a man walked into a McDonalds on his cell phone, a six-inch kitchen knife sticking out of his back.
All I'm saying, is, we have our alibis intact.
Although Lady Detroit did have a strange look in her eye while she munched on those Chicken McNuggets…
So pour yourselves a tall glass of something cool and mildly toxic, climb into the hammock behind your trailer home, and feast your peepers on eight brand new tales straight from some of the best crime writers on this crazy planet.
IN THIS ISSUE OF THUGLIT:
- Misery loves company.
- Sometimes the past should remained buried in the snow.
- Perspective is everything.
- Opposites attract…trouble.
- There's no business like hurt business, like no business I knOW!
- The road is a lonely place, but for the ghosts.
- Ever wonder what an Indiana Jones-style men's adventure story would look like after it's been filtered through the polluted mind of a Thuglit writer? No? Well, too fucking bad.
SEE YOU IN 60, FUCKOS!!!
THUGLIT ISSUE 12 (print)
Todd Robinson (Big Daddy Thug)
THUGLIT ISSUE 12 (Kindle)